Project manager- Management consulting for public housing projects from Ayuntamiento de San Sebastian de los Reyes AR1 Tempranales Madrid.
- Social management of cooperative housing projects for BG2 2002 SL Dehesa Vieja San Sebatian de los Reyes Madrid.
- Administration, portfolio management, monthly payment follow up and building maintenance supervision for renting real estate projects La Hoya Dehesa vieja Ayuntamiento de San Sebastian de los Reyes.
- Microfinance consultancy for Ayuntamientos de Alcobendas y Humanes de Madrid (baseline analysis and project proposal for close microcredit project implementation).
- Wide experience on project evaluation during the past five years working for ACPP on projects
Internacional consultant- Microcredit Project follow up responsible
- Progress, mid and final reports elaboration
- End User and administration Manuals preparation and continuos update.
- Staff trainning in Giza and minia for the usage of SLTS program.
- IT staff supervision and coordination with all PAP staff for program updates and improvements.
- Data collection and impact evaluation after SLTS instalation in different pilot branches.
- Responsible for social loan tracking system (SLTS) deployment in all PAP branches
- Pemanently reporting to italian Cooperation, ITSYN, Steering Committee and PAP authorities.
The program encourages the active role of the Community Development Associations (CDAs) both in handling the loans and in promoting activities aimed at improving the quality of life of the communities, such as: constructing septic tanks, connecting houses to the network of drinkable water, distributing IDs and birth certificates in particular to women and establishing small libraries and Internet points. Thus, the beneficiaries also become the main actors of the process of community empowerment. Another positive aspect of the program is the use of an open source software both to collect and to manage the data related to the loans, called Social Loan Tracking System.
Consultant project managerICT consultant in charge of the evaluation, modelling, test and deployment of an automatic online roster for consultant selection/evaluation/publication/contract on MENA.
- Ingenieria administrativa
Sign up to view Paul D. Ramirez Tapia's complete profile.SIGN UP
I’m a Management Engineer with a Master degree in “Quality Management and ISO 9001 & Internal Auditing” and postgraduate studies in “Project Management & Telecommunications and ICT” and “Business strategy development using internet” having a very good understanding and experience in projects management, microcredits, and real estate business initiatives. Actually I am considering upgrading my certifications with a PMP certificate.
Nowadays, I am working since 2004 as Project Manager at HASHMASS ACCION SL , where I am responsible for the strategic and new business development and project implementation. Since 1997 I have worked as consultant in different international organizations in Middle East and South America holding mid and senior positions in the Public Real Estate business, International Cooperation and ICT industry. Prior to HASHMASS, I worked at ITSYN, a leading digital ICT company being responsible of the company’s projects in Peru and Egypt, working on projects funded by the Italian Cooperation, IOM, UNDP, PAP, ORLC and PNIC among others, besides of 4 years banking experience in Latinamerica.
Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects,Proven relationship-builder with excellent interpersonal skills, Analytical research skills, Adaptable to changes, Problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints, Extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications, Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills